Facebook Instagram phone: Email
TraveLocal - Discover the Explorer in you
Discover your perfect trip!
Discover your
perfect trip

Terms & Conditions

All bookings made through this TraveLocal website are accepted in accordance with the terms and conditions set below.

TRAVELOCAL is the subsidiary of

S-Cape Countryside Travel


Zan Moreas 3, 117 41 Athens, Tax Identification Number 997890015, Tax Office A 'ATHENS

The hikes on TraveLocal website are our suggestions for the package chosen. Once the reservation is reconfirmed and prepayed, TraveLocal connects the booking to the ActiveNav app (and sends the essential credentials if needed). The app is activated for the duration of the trip and will show the route along with information about the destination (sights) and the equipment that the participants need to have at their disposal. However, it is the personal responsibility of each participant to know their physical and mental strengths before going through with any new hiking challenge.


Package and service prices are valid from the moment of booking. In the unlikely event of unforeseen price increases, TraveLocal has the right to alter the prices and will notify you immediately of the reason for such change.



You can make a reservation through our website. We receive your reservation and after checking the package you have chosen, we send you the booking confirmation along with all the information. With this reservation you accept the responsibility for both yourself and your travel companions as well as the terms and conditions of travel. Participants must be at least 18 years of age in order to book. Minors are required to have written authorisation from a parent or guardian.



On receipt of the booking confirmation, a deposit of 20% of the total cost of the trip is required. The remaining 80% of the amount must be paid 21 days prior to departure. In case the deposit or the total cost of the trip has not been paid on the scheduled dates, the organizers reserve the right to cancel the relevant contract and charge the appropriate cancellation fees. For reservations made less than 21 days before the departure date, full prepayment is due at the time of booking.

We accept payments by bank transfer or credit card (VISA-Mastercard)



If you have to cancel your trip for any reason whatsoever, the following cancellation fees are applicable:

  • Cancellations from 22-15 days before the departure date: 30% of the tour cost
  • Cancellations from 14-09 days before the departure date: 50% of the tour cost
  • Cancellations from 08-0 days before the departure date: 100% of the tour cost

To cancel your trip you must inform our office in writing.



TraveLocal reserves the right to modify or cancel the program prior to its launch for security or force majeure reasons (natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, strikes and other irregularities, low turnout, etc.).

In case of cancellation the full amount paid is refunded and participants can not claim any other compensation.



The liability of TraveLocal, in the capacity of tour organiser, in cases of damage or injury is regulated by the agreements listed below.

Travelocal is covered by the liability insurance policy issued by AIG -Policy number: P2311003444

TraveLocal can be, under no circumstances, held responsible for damage caused by a client's unauthorized action or damage caused by third parties, natural disasters or occurences over which TraveLocal has no influence.

TraveLocal is, within the framework of a company's duty to exercise due care, only responsible for conscientious travel preparations, careful selection and supervision of service providers, the correctness of service descriptions and the contractually correct provision of services. TraveLocal is not liable for non-performance by the individual service providers.



In cases where the client considers that booked services and actually delivered services differ, it is the client's duty to immediately bring such discrepancy to the attention of the local service provider (hotel, tour leader, etc.), who will clear up the matter, when this is possible. A written complaint must also be sent to TraveLocal within 5 days from the end of the trip, for any refund to be considered.

Sign up to TraveLocals newsletter

In order for this website to function properly we use cookies. Read our cookie policy. Manage cookies